Monday, November 29, 2010

Touching base...

I've been neglectful of this blog.  Not because I don't have news to share, because I have loads of it... But more, my heart has not been in it...

This past month, I experienced stress like I haven't known before.  And that's saying a lot considering Grandpa P served in the military during war time when I was in high school.

During my annual exam, a lump was found in my right breast.  A mammogram determined it was not something to worry about so I didn't.  Upon my recheck, it had grown significantly.  I was sent to see a surgeon, from there sent for a ultra sound on that breast.  Luckily, it was nothing more than my Insulin Resistance causing issues with my body. 

However, as I have since told a Dr. this was way to much drama over a cookie. 

So I have been engaged in reorganizing my life to better fit a healthy lifestyle for my heart, soul & mind.

As a result, I haven't had much in me for anything else. 

Please forgive me & bare with me over the next few days (possibly weeks) as I get us caught up on all the fun happenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment