Monday, September 27, 2010

We have a bike rider

J has really mastered his tryke this summer, and with his height, I decided to try his bike.  Mr. M & I bought it at the beginning of summer, when we got our bikes & bike cart for my birthday.  I think by next summer, I will have a partner for the ride around our subdivision's lake, as opposed to a passenger.  :)

I was really shocked at how quickly he got the concept and how easily he mastered the bike mechanics. 

These were from Tuesday...   When it was a wonderful 80 degrees.
He looks so old.

He really cracked me up this weekend, when we put him on his bike this weekend, he would just take off for the park, and tell Mr. M or me, depending on who was with him, to run faster.  

He was very good though.  When it was time to come home, he rode his bike back, unlike the tryke, which, I ended up carrying...

No comments:

Post a Comment