Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More on PTing...

I know when J is 13 he'll kill me for these pictures, but after our last story, I have to share of our better potty-training moments...

He loves being able to pull his pants up & down.  It makes him feel like such a big boy.

"I do it!" is a common phrase in our home these days.  Sometimes it ends in success, other times acknowledgement of needing help enters the picture, or the dreaded meltdown when J realizes he can't do it by himself.

So cheering him on to do things himself has become one of my favorite pass times.  As well as, suggesting that it is a picture moment.

I love these pictures, as you can just see how tickled he is with himself...

I also adore the wonderful little voice going "mommy help!" when he realizes he need it... I know one day, sooner rather than later, my help is the last thing he will want... And that's when I hope the guidance Mr. M & I are giving him today gives him the foundation he needs to make best decision possible at the age when he thinks he owns the world, and I just get to live in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment