Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bellaboo's

I need to recap 2010, but before I do, I'd like to share some pictures from our busy Holiday season...

I took off the last two weeks of the year, which was so nice...  It gave me a chance to do all the things I'd like to do with my son every day of the week.  It also gave me a chance to see what he's like out of his routine.

And let's just say... J is much like his mother.  He LOVES routine.  He thrives on it.  And when taken out it, he happily adjusts for about a week - then he starts to get very agitated.

We started off my holiday break with a Mommy & Me activity.  We celebrated Christmas with our Mommy group.  And it was so much fun!  The place we went, neither of us had ever been - so we didn't really know what to expect.
As a result, I dressed J for comfort of playing, but really he ended up being uncomfortable.  His snow boots where just to bulky & warm to be worn inside for all that play time.  I felt horrible...  Lesson learned...
While he loved the kitchen play, I think his favorite was the water tables.  He would have played there for hours if I'd let him....
I'm looking forward to going back soon.  In the meantime, we are having fun playing with his "Hat in the Cat" board game & the DVD was a happy score for watching the "thingamajigger" in the car...

No comments:

Post a Comment